Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Woman's Faith

I told you I was not afraid to dance like a dreamer and hope for miracles like a fool.
For I searched out love and endlessly ran where I knew it ran and I ran away.
Endlessly lost I was liberated for she was more moving than my own fears.
Shook me she did until I realized that love is always why we run and also run faster.
The way she tells me there's a reason and a purpose to it all I just believed.
Not on just faith also on her heart I could find no wrong in what she said.
She helped to turn me from a man with nowhere to go to a man with everywhere to go.
I'd tell her I love her and I am thankful and she already knows and she is also joyful for me.
For never did I run from trial or hardship without dreaming of a better way to believe in something.
Why lost men continue to run I don't know except for love of something they're chasing after.
There's nothing greater to chase after than a heart that will cause you never to need to run lost.
I think of all the times I asked her for hope and belief and I never had a chance to know her at all.
For all the time she spent on me selflessly is more indicative of her goodness than my suffering.
In not hardship I may have been able to offer more, for that she is charitable much more than myself.
When someone gives you all their energy and commitment you also owe them success and goodness.
For all those that sacrifice for others their time and effort are all for naught if we lose what they give.
If not for endlessly worn trial made right with love to liberate from all our suffering we can never free others from their own difficulties.
Where I find myself and where I better my hardships from that is where others may find me more able to help others liberate themselves.
The trick about helping others is nobody helps others if they can't understand them, and nobody is too lost to be understood by those that can also help them.
Our trials then are lighthouses once overcome for those who crave warmth from the darkness and the rain.
Love can bring us all to shore and she can also bring us from the rain.
I told myself I wasn't afraid to act what I thought was foolish to find miracles and dance when I thought I was dreaming when really I realize now you have to do both anytime you ever want to be in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment