Search This Blog

Monday, July 30, 2012

Why God Made Sparrows

You took the fall from the sparrow, to watch the lover turn.
To ride upon grace when wind lifts them to rise evermore.
How much more you cause us to rise from turbulent wind.
We use hardship for triumph, situation to benefit.
All to surround us in your world with elegant grandeur.
Enough to fathom consistent beauty and still be moved by changing situations.
We become more a sum of our firmness through it all.
While bits and pieces of turmoil try to pick at us, we remain permanent and steady through it all.
You my source of love, the one I dream for I find more permanent and resilient than all the hardships could ever make me change.
If not for grace you impart and pressure to force me to rise I'd fall away to leave this place so lost to carelessly fall away.
Creating order and purpose to rise higher I carry on when all my triumphs seem more lonely and all my hardships seem so damaging.
Like a sparrow I yearn to reach higher places and touch the sheer heights of skyline while knowing the world down below is where I temporarily reside for a chance to make my home above in sky again.
You my grace and love that keeps my heart inside beating warming me as I continue to rise higher.
With me knowing without a heart that's warm I'll fall away to never touch the heights I hope to reach.
If not for sheer splendor and skill a person's talent is on display it's heart that shines and warms all it impacts.
For one day when we reach all we yearn for in trial and grace that's the day we begin to fall away.
At this moment we find if we can soar our way to safety to be held in the hands of those we love, we'll warm them with our heart even though initially we feel cold.
They'll understand it was love that caused us to rise and they'll hold us as beautiful, affectionate to our heart and also the warmth we make them feel.
At that moment we'll tell them, we're all like sparrows and sparrows are metaphors for those that reach for triumph and also love. For it's triumph which causes us to reach greater things and love that comforts us when we start to fall.
This is what causes people to appear as elegantly adept almost stunning yet also appear as humble and harmlessly innocent.


No comments:

Post a Comment