Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

How he was able to find a beautiful life

I saw you standing there so seemingly lost somewhere out of luck,
Until your you sat flustered while your dreams battered helplessly against time.

I said, “just believe in something better.”

You took your dreams with you and walked, sidestepping misfortunes along the way while hoping that time would show you fair.

Wounded your faith around opportunities until they acted as anchors to hold you still to keep you from also falling as misery and hardships fell away like you never knew them at all.

Dreaming you were of brighter hopes to reach you higher then also lift you farther.

I told you, “take your loves and move them until they move you farther from where your pains could ever cause you to stumble.”

You reached for grace until she also made you blessed.

Reaching higher and farther you did until not even gravity of those that try to hold you down to pull at you even if stronger could hold you, while you're also grasping at all and everything the beautiful could drop down for you to lift yourself up more.

She said, “freedom's like a savior for freedom opens us to all the ways we can be without encumbering us to premature ends.”

She said, “shadows they hide inside misfortune yet both are made to disappear when sunlight dawns.”

She then took her dreams and she found, “when I dream and find what I dreamed of, it's like a miracle. For I dream in audacity and seeming helplessness and once I find what I dream to eventually be true I'm flabbergasted because I feel like every dream made true also requires a miracle.”

She then took her hopes and all the dreams she inspires herself with and she said, “I'm going to change my world by hopefully changing the world of everyone else for the better.”

I asked her how she could be so daring yet also so inspiring and she said, “It's because I also believe in something better.”

At the time she said that I also was lost seemingly in a bout of misfortune while battering my dreams against a future that seemed so cold and paralyzing and I realized I also didn't need to be afraid to walk so freely in love in this, such a beautiful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment