Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Triumphant

You had loved all of what it was that you had dreamed from.
For all my hopes you had felt had been what had carried you higher.
On moments they rose them I then found joy could find me on my way.
She took me as a friend by grace and I was able to carry myself with a melody.
Until then I'd find a passion to rise from within and also raise myself from.
By a flame I had run from originally then I had been guided by what I had been forced to run towards.
Now I find all my hardships are what I find can also be what lights my way.
For beauty is more than skin deep and love makes her and people like her more beautiful.
I had searched my eyes to find something gorgeous in what earlier I was not able to find.
Finding I did that in all of what we are able to find in life the most beautiful thing we can ever do is found in how we are able to treat others.
It's not our passions that rise the passionate higher, it's also knowing when our passions can inspire those who also wish to be inspired around us.
I locked my pain in shackles and hung my past mistakes until they both stopped fighting against me.
Finding it's not just what we go through that we overcome it's what we overcome that we also never repeat again.
The greatest joys in life are knowing you are free to laugh because you are free to be loved.
Such hard moments we could say to others about or such beautiful blessings we could look to, to be transformed by love and prosperity.
I have a goal to not talk about the pain of anything and instead to talk about the triumphs, the seemingly miraculous and feel what it's like deep inside as far in me as I can know that the act of surviving through and by love and also by kindness can be greater than anything less.
I call myself a writer, a poet, but without others there is never any other purpose, and I've been gifted not by prose nor word but by people and everyone is a purpose unto themselves that I must live my life to give my life not seen as if mine but a reflection of everyone else onto me.
For nobody is but a reflection just onto themselves and many people mold just one and the greatest of us are the ones that everyone is able to bless in any way they can.


No comments:

Post a Comment