Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2012

If this is what love is like I'd dream of finding her a little longer.

I believe,
Beauty can cause the shadow,
To disappear and light can fill its place.

While dreamers whisper where serenity stood.
As time moves in paths that find them greater.
I said joy can help fill a world by people that love.
While happiness can lift us all to places majestic.

As long as she's graceful, you can wear your joys within her love and also find yourself happier in the end.
For when she reaches for you to hold you in her arms you're comforted and as free as you could ever be.
You never knew what hopes she wrote you until you took her trust in your heart and saw her also love triumphantly to find you also believe her in the end.
I watched her find compassion as her kindness found me smiling in the end as I laughed with her until I knew I was loved.

You know how I know she's beautiful? Because when she moves I can't help but feel like there's no other place my eyes could stare so fair. When she walks I feel like I'm dancing while stationary and my heart can never sit still enough to keep me from noticing it's also beating faster and faster. If I told myself this is what love is like but I'd be lying because that would mean I've figured out I can't also feel like I love her more. I'd tell her I'm still dreaming but I'd realize it was all a cover to feel like I had something worth drawing her attention to me more than I could ever do. I don't deserve what she could bring me because love is always perfect when you find it and people are worth beyond any sort of value and I see I am perfectly wealthy when her arm's around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment