Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

To a Woman

You believe in beauty.
The kind of inspiration that causes good people to become great, you believe in.
The ability for lost people to find themselves in absolute joy and prosperity you believe in.
For stumbling though we do among our worries and troubles we press on and believe.
If not for the hardships of us all it is the triumphs we have every single day.
Even the little things we struggle for and achieve that is great itself because we did it.
Love you believe in because without it we are doomed to be alone and weary in our malcontent.
You believe in joy because you know the greatest of us all are happiest for they are lifted by their own existence as the people around them hoist them on their shoulders.
Kindness you believe in because it’s like a river that flows beneath us as dedication beneath our skin.
You believe in compassion for without it we could never care for people which are invaluable and priceless.
Happiness you love like warmth that holds us in comfort more than anything which could make us fear.
You write because you believe that in feeling as we are we express what we believe through it.
You love as I believe that’s the greatest way we can ever show we care about others and also ourselves.
I told myself one day I’d have everything I ever wanted and I never stopped believing.
Sometimes as is the case with people like me it takes longer because I want so much.
Someday I’ll have it and I’ll love it because I knew it would be as great as I knew it was.
In this you smile not because I’m there yet but because it’s inevitable.
For her I love and for her I’d never forget to love again.
In this she’s more beautiful than what I myself believe in.
For I’ll know it’s love when every day I can’t understand how happy she makes me feel except that I can never let her be forgotten by me.
I think that’s the secret to love really, it’s that you’d live your life to be complicated and confused by it.
In this you are always struggling because you can’t understand why you are so always happy except you are.
I don’t think there’s anything else I’d ever want or have ever wanted.
And I don’t think I’ll ever not be confused by its beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment