Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2012

The Triumphant

You've come curiously close to the end of this quest and hardship.
The peak of all you've ever seen from where and what you've wanted.
You've been whipped by time and circumstances.
Clutching at skies for favors when really it's been my friends to help me.
Someday you'll cry for what I've been through and had to overcome.
Knowingly you've been scared of what I've had and I continue to have to do.
I walk dark trails while writing and hoping of such greater places.
When really it's the triumphs which make it all worth it unconditionally.
To dream you've stepped unburdened by where I know I'll step from.
In some ways I'm scared to remember what it has taken and continues to take.
Though honestly I'll spend my life remembering all the struggles and smile.
For not for hardships and pain could I ever be modest or could I be as kind.
When really our suffering is ultimately what keeps us sensitive to the pain of others.
As we're all in this together and rightfully so we need what others can give us.
When remembering that we never take more than anyone can willingly give.
We appreciate the joy that comes with living each day as a gift.
Honored by the capability to have such opportunity and such happiness.
Love that is received over and over again by those which unconditionally care.
I think love is why I am so thankful for no height of god nor depth of darkness could hide it.
When really it's neither god nor villain that made us who we are today.
For some people spend years figuring out that we truly have each other and that is all.
It's those which praise and raise your virtues on their shoulders who you cherish.
For you would disappear without them and their respect and adoration for you.
We are truly as others see us as and we become as they reveal us to be.
As in their eyes we become glorious not through ourselves, through their love.
We show them we love them by spending our lives devoted to their lives.
In this we can not do wrong as truly great people are those which treat others as great.
For no other way can we show another we care than by caring for them with all we are.
This is why I'm not afraid to stand on a peak and be not afraid to fall.
As so many great people have seen me to be who I want to become.
In this I am as they wish me to be as I wouldn't be myself if I was any different.
For this is why I struggle and this is why I triumph.
No other revelation could be as sweet as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment